Humour - Text Based
Are you tired of all those sissy, mushy "friendship"
poems that always sound good but never actually come close to
reality? Well, here is a series of promises that really speaks
to true friendship!
- When you are sad, ...I will get you drunk and will help you
plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
- When you are blue, ...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking
- When you smile, ...I'll know you finally got laid.
- When you are scared, ...I will rag you about it every chance
- When you are worried, ...I will tell you horrible stories
about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
- When you are confused, ...I will use little words to explain.
- When you are sick, ...stay away from me until you're well
again. I don't want whatever you have.
- When you fall, ...I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath, I pledge 'til the end. Why you
Because you're my friend!
Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will
help you move a body.
PS: Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.